Cure-in-Place Potting and Underfill Materials
THERM-A-FORM™ thermally conductive silicone elastomer products are dispensable formin- place compounds designed for heat transfer without excessive compressive force in electronics cooling applications.
These versatile liquid reactive materials can be dispensed and then cured into complex geometries for cooling of multi-height components on a PCB without the expense of a molded sheet. Each compound is available in ready-to-use cartridge systems, eliminating weighing, mixing, and degassing procedures.
Features / Benefits
- Dispensable form-in-place gap filling, potting, sealing, and encapsulating
- Excellent blend of high thermal conductivity, flexibility, and ease of use
- Conformable to irregular shapes without excessive force on components
- Ready-to-use cartridge system eliminates weighing, mixing, and de-gassing steps
- Variety of kit sizes and configurations available to suit any application (handheld twin-barrel cartridges, Semco® tubes, and pneumatic applicators)
- Vibration damping
- One-component moisture-cure RTV, supplied with primer 1086 (primer is not required for cure but promotes adhesion)
- Non-acetic acid generating
- General duty, economical thermal solution
- Two-component thermally conductive encapsulant/sealant/ caulk/potting compound, supplied with primer 1087. (primer is not required for curebut promotes adhesion)
- High thermal performance with flexibility
- Ideal for underfilling
- Low outgassing
- Very low modulus material for transferring heat from fragile electronic components
- Provides combination of high thermal performance and low cost
- Superior thermal performance while maintaining low modulus
- Flows into complex geometries to maintain intimate contact with components
This warranty comprises the sole and entire warranty pertaining to items provided hereunder. seller makes no other warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind whatsoever. All other warranties, including but not limited to, merchant ability and fitness for purpose, whether expressed, implied, or arising by operation of law, trade usage, or course of dealing are hereby disclaimed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, there are no warranties whatsoever on items built or acquired wholly or partially, to buyer’s designs or specifications.
Limitation of remedy: Seller’s Liability arising from or in any way connected with the items sold or this contract shall be limited exclusively to repair or replacement of the items sold or refund of the purchase price paid by buyer, at seller’s sole option. In no event shall seller be liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages of any kind or nature whatsoever, including but not limited to lost profits arising from or in any way connected with this agreement or items sold hereunder, whether alleged to arise from breach of contract, expressed or implied warranty, or in tort, including without limitation, negligence, failure to warn or strict liability.
Request a Free Quote
We will begin working on your RFQ and will provide updates on our progress.