Chomerics thermal greases offer a range of performance covering the simplest to the most demanding thermal requirements. These materials are screened, stenciled or dispensed and require virtually no compressive force to conform under typical assembly pressures.
The excellent surface wetting results in low interfacial resistance.
- T670 is offered with a very high bulk thermal conductivity of 3 W/m-K. Product offers low impedance as it will achieve a thin bondline of about 0.001 in.
- T660 contains solder fillers for extremely low thermal impedance at thinner bondline thicknesses (down to about 0.001in.).
- T650 is a general duty grease for typical applications.
- Silicone based materials conduct heat between a hot component and a heat sink or enclosure
- Fills interface variable tolerances in electronics assemblies and heat sink applications
- Dispensable, highly conformable materials require no cure cycle, mixing or refrigeration
- Thermally stable and require virtually no compressive force to deform under typical assembly pressures
- Supports high power applications requiring material with minimum bond line thickness and high conductivity
- Ideal for rework and field repair situations
- Mobile, desktop, server CPUs
- Engine and transmission control modules
- Memory modules
- Power conversion equipment
- Power supplies and UPS
- Power semiconductors
T670 Highest Thermal Performance
- High bulk thermal conductivity
- Extremely low thermal impedance at thin and thick bondline thicknesses
- Stencil screen printed part application
T660 High Performance
- Dispersed solder spheres for high performance applications above 62°C
- Excellent thin bondline performance (less than 0.002 – 0.003 in)
T650 General Duty
- Used on general purpose applications
Material is supplied in 3, 15 or 30cc syringes for easy dispensing onto components or heat sinks. Bulk packaging is also available. Excess material can be wiped with a clean cloth and suitable solvent.
Packaging the same as T650. For optimum performance, the processor should be allowed to reach temperatures greater than 65ºC (149°F). This causes the solder fillers to melt and conform to the mating surfaces, obtaining a minimum bondline thickness at the interface. This process only needs to occur one time to achieve optimum thermal performance of the grease.
T670 high performance thermal grease is supplied in easy access metal cans or pails. Mix with a spatula and remove the desired amount onto the component or stencil screen. Stencil desired pad part size onto heat sink for immediate assembly or shipping.
This warranty comprises the sole and entire warranty pertaining to items provided hereunder. seller makes no other warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind whatsoever. All other warranties, including but not limited to, merchant ability and fitness for purpose, whether expressed, implied, or arising by operation of law, trade usage, or course of dealing are hereby disclaimed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, there are no warranties whatsoever on items built or acquired wholly or partially, to buyer’s designs or specifications.
Limitation of remedy: Seller’s Liability arising from or in any way connected with the items sold or this contract shall be limited exclusively to repair or replacement of the items sold or refund of the purchase price paid by buyer, at seller’s sole option. In no event shall seller be liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages of any kind or nature whatsoever, including but not limited to lost profits arising from or in any way connected with this agreement or items sold hereunder, whether alleged to arise from breach of contract, expressed or implied warranty, or in tort, including without limitation, negligence, failure to warn or strict liability.
Request a Free Quote
We will begin working on your RFQ and will provide updates on our progress.